Hematology and Oncology
Central Jersey Oncology
205 Easton Ave
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
732-828-9570
Locations and availability (5)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 8th, 2012

Dr. Karp has gone over and above the usual doctor/patient relationship. I find him to be extremely caring for the total body--not just a cancer cell. He's overwhelmed and still searching beyond his capabilities. For this, I must say that I am grateful to a good doctor.Dr. Karp is a great diagnostician to start; then go from there.

Apr 13th, 2011

Dr. Karp treated myself and my family members with compassion.

|  Awesome Oncologist  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2011

I don't care what the other reviews say, Dr. Karp is a very caring and excellent doctor. He listens to what you have to say and treats you with kindness and always gives you the time you need. He has treated me, my father and my uncle. I would suggest anyone getting a cancer diagnosis go to Dr. Karp. He is a wonderful doctor and his office staff is incredible.

Oct 16th, 2010

excellent diagnostician and compassionate physicianvery communicative with patients and families

|  Full of It  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2009

George Karp isn't as honest, caring or competent as he likes to portray himself. And when the situation is very serious, he's a no-show. Perhaps that's a good thing, because his negligence only makes matters worse. His ratings should be all negative numbers.