A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Kartalian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Kartalian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Kartalian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kartalian graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Kartalian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George George Kartalian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George G. Kartalian practice?
- Dr. George Kartalian has 4 office locations.
Dr. George Kartalian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Reston, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Centreville, VA and McAllen, TX.
See Reston Surgeons.