A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Katsantonis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Katsantonis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Katsantonis, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Headache Disorders
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Katsantonis graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Katsantonis has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Panayotis Katsantonis MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. George P. Katsantonis practice?
- Dr. George Katsantonis has 6 office locations.
Dr. George Katsantonis practices Otolaryngology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Lawton, OK and Joplin, MO.
See Saint Louis Otolaryngologists.