A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Katzenbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Katzenbach is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Katzenbach, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Katzenbach graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Katzenbach has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Francis Katzenbach MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. George F. Katzenbach practice?
- Dr. George Katzenbach has 1 office location.
Dr. George Katzenbach practices Pediatrics near Blackwood, NJ.
See Blackwood Pediatricians.