A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Kaysen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Kaysen, MD, PHD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Failure (Uremia)
- Kidney Inflammation (Nephritis)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Protein-Energy Malnutrition
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaysen graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kaysen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George A Kaysen MD and PHD is a male Nephrologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. George A. Kaysen practice?
- Dr. George Kaysen has 1 office location.
Dr. George Kaysen practices Nephrology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Nephrologists.