A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Kazzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Kazzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Kazzi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Gestational Diabetes
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Placenta Previa
- Pregnancy Complications
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazzi graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Kazzi has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kazzi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 24 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George M. Kazzi practice?
Dr. George Kazzi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Pontiac Obstetricians & Gynecologists.