Dr. George Kazzi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Kazzi?

February 12th, 2012

kindest dr. i have ever met

dr. kazzi delivered my daughter on 6/14/2001, i just loved him. i have yet met a dr. with the bedside manner, kindness and understanding like him. i had a high risk pregnancy and out of the four drs. that were helping me he was the best. he listened and sat and talked to me everytime i felt scared or concerned of what was going on. i often thought about him thru the years and will be forever grateful to him for helping me thru a difficult pregnancy and giving me the care to have my baby, she is truly a miracle and thanks to dr. kazzi he is also a blessing.

October 26th, 2011

Great Experience!

Dr. Kazzi is the best MFM doctor in the state of Michigan. His professionalism and bedside manner are unmatched. His expertise helped to make my pregnancy go smoothly. Despite early complications, my baby was born healthy and is now doing well thanks to him. I would recommend Dr. Kazzi to all of my lady friends.

April 9th, 2010

Misdiagnosis and poor bedside manner

Dr. Kazzi performed a transvaginal ultrasound at 6 weeks, and after failing to see a sac, he flatly declared in earshot of everyone that "there is nothing there. You will have a miscarriage", as flatly as if he were commenting on the weather. Well, we repeated the test a week later at our OB, and saw a beautiful 172 bpm heartbeat. The man was wrong, which happens. However, a lesser ego would have realized 6 week US scans can be too early, particularly if the conception date is off a few days. His verdict should have been 'I see nothing, but it may be too early", and not "I see nothing, and therefore there is nothing". Beware of this so called expert.

December 10th, 2015