A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Keith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Keith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keith
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Keith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Keith graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Keith has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Thomas Keith MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. George T. Keith practice?
- Dr. George Keith has 1 office location.
Dr. George Keith practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Pulmonologists.