A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Keith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Keith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keith
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Keith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Keith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Keith graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Keith has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Thomas Keith MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. George T. Keith practice?
- Dr. George Keith has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Keith practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Pulmonologists.