Dr. George Keith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Keith?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 26th, 2016

Dr. Keith is an exception. He is a throw back to the days when caring for a patient and personal commitment were the rule rather than the exception. He is kind thorough and supportive in everyway. We have called long distance on a Friday afternoon and gotten return calls after 8:00 at night (10:00 Texas time) or on Saturdays. He is a very good doctor and a consider human being. What else could one ask for.

May 19th, 2015

His assistant, although very personable, can be frustrating in regards to obtaining medication refills, lab results, and scheduling tests, but Dr. Keith is amazing. It not easy to find a doctor that will listen to you completely, stay with you for as long as you need and explain things so well to you. I can forgive the occasional frustration with his assistant. He's a rare find in this world!

February 25th, 2015

Dr. Keith is one of the very few left.

It is hard to find a Dr. that chose to become a Internist, Pulmonologist not for the money. He cares deeply for human beings. Dr. Keith is one of the few that is still around. My family and I have been seeing him for many years. People I referred him to are still seeing him after many years. He truly cares about his patients and it will be a sad day in paradise when he decides to retire.

October 16th, 2010

I could not have a better Dr. if I wanted one.

I have been a patient of Dr. Keith's since he opened his first office on Long Point. Throughout the years he has saved both of my parents from death, my Mom with pneumonia and my Dad with heart and lung problems. I am happy to say my parents are now 83 years old, doing great and still seeing Dr. Keith. I have COPD and was rapidly becoming worse, he suggested some blood work that confirmed I have a rare blood disease, Alpha 1 that I inherited from both sides of my family. Dr. Keith immediately recommended me to an Alpha 1 Advocate and the next thing I know I am having a nurse come to my home to administer infusions on a weekly basis to prolong my disease from spreading. I have never felt this good in a long time. He is my family's guardian angel and we all recommend him to everyone we know. He's one of the best Dr.'s I've ever had.

June 25th, 2010

receptionist/nurse needs a new job!

This is the worst I have ever been treated on the phone. Who knows if he is good she is so rude I decided not to see him

June 24th, 2010

I am moving away and will have to change my doctors. However, I would, gladly, recommend Dr. Kieth to anyone

August 4th, 2009

Kind Wonderfull Man

Dr Keith is one of the finest men I have every know. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

March 17th, 2009

Dr Keith is an excellent doctor, but his staff is seriously lacking in follow-up as he does not take patient calls. I have left 2 messages and even sent a fax requesting the results of an xray. I have never received the courtesy of a return call and this is not the first time, although the others were related to different matters.

June 6th, 2017