Dr. G Kelly Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. G Kelly?

Knowledgeable, patient, interested

Posted on November 16th, 2017

This was my first visit with Dr. Kelley and a lot couldn’t be done yet because I’ve been necessity of getting medical records that he was right on it explained everything seemed very knowledgeable and I will be going back to him

Excellent Doctor

Posted on June 23rd, 2017

Dr. Kelly is very knowledgeable about Sogren's Syndrome. When I come to see him with my list of questions he patiently answers all my concerns. He explains things very clearly. He also has been a great help with osteoarthritis and osteoporosis.

Dreadful doctor

Posted on June 2nd, 2017

Don't go to this guy. He doesn't care about helping you or the pain you are in. Doesn't bother to order new blood tests (mine were 8 months old and I had been on heavy nsaids). Seems to resent your asking questions. Told me one thing on first visit, then when I went back for second visit told me something else that was 180 from first visit. Find somebody else, this guy is phoning it in, doesn't test you, doesn't touch you.

They don't make doctors like this anymore

Posted on May 7th, 2015

His staff are all VERY friendly, responsive and go the extra mile. I arrived with multiple and conflicting reports regarding compression fractures in my spine and forewarned him I would "be a problem"; he genially replied it did not scare him and he patiently explained each report, the disparities and put me at ease. Additionally I had a list of about 6 questions which usually scares doctors off. Again he was a saint, answering each to my complete satisfaction and never belittled me as so many do, even when I mentioned things I had read on "the Internet". I cannot say enough positive things about Dr Kelly (correct spelling!) or his staff. Well worth the several weeks to get an appointment. They will handle getting Forteo for my osteoporosis and training me how to do self injections. He gave me complete confidence. Love this man. Wish he could be my primary. Very thorough, even pointing out need for further work up of another symptom that may not be related.

Worst Staff Ever

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

Dr. Kelly is a very good doctor but his staff is impossible. I guess for them a good day at work is when they do not have to help anyone.

The doctor does not believe fibromyalgia is a condition that is something he believes is real and not a mental condition.

Posted on March 27th, 2014

The waiting room was extremely small, only 8 chairs. People were standing in the hallway to be waiting to be seen. He told me that he does not treat fibromyalgia patients pain with medications and thinks it is more a mental condition. He made me feel so bad and made me feel that my condition was fake. I have never in my life been made to feel so much like a faker. I have been on disability for my fibromyalgia for 5 years and diagnosed for 10 to 12 years. He handed me some muscle relaxers and asked if I had a mental condition so that he could send a note to make him aware of my visit. He made me feel like a pill seeker instead of someone who needed management of her condition. Do not go to this doctor if you have fibromyalgia unless you want to be made to feel like a drug seeker.

Posted on November 8th, 2013

Dr. Kelly is a brilliant Doctor. I have been going to him for over 2 years, and he has been very helpful in getting my RA under control. Give him a try! He is very sympathetic and gentle, but very direct in his treatment.

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE! ALMOST READY TO VOMIT BY TIME I GOT OUT OF THERE!

Posted on July 22nd, 2012

I WAITED FOUR MONTHS TO SEE THIS DR AND OVER TWO HOURS IN THE WAITING ROOM. BY THE TIME I GOT TO SEE HIM I COULD BARELY SPEAK I WAS IN SO MUCH PAIN. WHEN HE CAME IN EXAM ROOM HE OPENED MY CHART AND I REALIZED THAT ALL MY RECORDS THAT I HAD TO SEND OVER BEFORE I COULD EVEN BE ALLOWED TO SCHEDULE AN APPT, HAD NOT EVEN BEEN REVIEWED. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? THERE WAS ABOUT AN INCH OF DOCUMENTATION THERE. I BEGAN BY SAYING THAT SOME PRIMARY DOCTORS BEFOREHAND HAD SAID I HAD FIBROMYALGIA BUT..... AT THAT POINT HE SHUT MY CHART AND SAID OH WELL THATS WHAT YOU HAVE THEN. I REPLIED EVEN ON THE HEFTY AMOUNT OF MEDS I AM ON? THATS SEEMS EXCESSIVE FOR FIBRO... WENT TO ANOTHER DR THAT TOOK TIME TO GO OVER ALL IN MY CHART AND IMMEDIATELY STARTED ME ON TREATMENT, LABS, MORE IMAGING.... BECAUSE OF DR KELLY I SUFFERED ANOTHER YEAR OF EXCRUCIATING PAIN AND ILLNESS.... NOT ACCEPTABLE! AND HE DID NOT EVEN ASSESS ME! WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH DRs IN LAS VEGAS? WHY DID I HAVE TO SEE FOUR OF THE SAME TYPE OF DR BEFORE ANYONE LISTENED? BEFORE ANYONE TREATED ME? RIDICULOUS!

He changed my life

Posted on July 5th, 2012

Dr Kelly changed my life. When I first started going to him, I could barely walk. Now 8 months later I am doing things with my family that I thought I wouldn't be able to do again. He is kind and sympathetic. One of the best doctors I've ever been to! My mom and sister also have RA and I am talking them into going to dr Kelly.

Greatest Dr.!

Posted on May 3rd, 2012

One of the best in the field. He has the knowledge, care and skill to be rated the best. I have been seeing him for about 15 years now with my SLE.

The Dr. Who saved my life!!!

Posted on December 21st, 2010

I was Diagnosed with SLE in 1999. No doctor in Las Vegas would take my case they all said my case was TOO COMPlEX! If it wasnt for Dr.Kelly I would still be hospitalized and slowly diying from the lack of care and knowledge! Words cant trully convey how greatful I am for all that he has done and continues to do for me.

Posted on November 3rd, 2010

Brianna had very poor customer service, when I called inquiring about blood work. She hung up on me and when I called back she told me I had normal results when infact I had abnormal results and told me "Hey if you think you had blood work done, please let us know!". I value Dr. Kelly however his personnel have much to be desired and need either additional customer and professional service training or hire people who can offer this to patients.Thank you.