Dr. George Kenis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Kenis?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. George Kenis?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 21st, 2014

The Best!

Dr. Kenis and his staff are the best in the area!

June 17th, 2013

I can't say enough about Dr. Kenis! He is a wonderful doctor who knows his stuff! He is patient with me as a parent, and spends time to educate both the kids and the parents.

May 15th, 2012

Sorry for dissapointing the other people who wrote comments. I disagree and think Dr kenis is rude and is a horrible doctor. He does not care about you or your kids. My daughter was in the hosiptal and it took him 2 days to call us back. Very unprofessional in my book; you might have or think hes a good doctor but I can say hes never been there has a doctor or a caring person. Not to mention hes very spiteful when you call and reschedule an appointment. The staff that works there are very nice and I feel bad for them; that they have to put up with him.

April 4th, 2012

Amazing

I've been his pt since I was a newborn until my early 20s and now expecting my first, this baby will be his pt as well.

August 24th, 2011

Dr kenis is amazing. I have been going there for 25 years now and I highly recommend his service. He is very courteous and spends time during the visit and is not impatient about your questions.

June 6th, 2011

My children Love Dr. Kenis!

My 13 year old son and 7 year old daughter both love going to see Dr. Kenis. He makes needle time a happy time! I moved out of the area (about 1 hour away) about 10 years ago and have refused to find another pediatrician closer to our home. I'm still hoping that Dr. Kenis will move his practice closer to me (lol). I love the way he explains the diagnosis. Dr. Kenis gets right to point and explains it so that my children even understand what the illness is. What I love most about Dr. Kenis is when mom feels there is something wrong with her child... its imperative that child is seen... it is clearly obvious that he truly cares about his patients!!!

November 30th, 2009

Dr. Kenis is one physician who truely deserves the title of doctor !! I have never experienced a physician who has the degree of warmth, compassion, and diagnostic accume as he does. Both of my kids adore him, in fact my 16 YO daughter told me that she doesn't want to get any older, because she realizes that soon, she will have to leave Dr. Kenis, and be treated by a doctor who only treats adults.

July 18th, 2016