A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Kennedy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Kennedy, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Kennedy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- University of New Mexico Hospital
- Kaseman Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George E Kennedy MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George E. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. George Kennedy has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Kennedy practices Emergency Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Rio Rancho, NM.
See Albuquerque Emergency Physicians.