A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Kent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Kent is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kent
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Kent Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Kent, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kent graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kent has 3 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Peter Kent MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George P. Kent practice?
- Dr. George Kent has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Kent practices Family Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Primary Care Doctors.