A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Kent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Kent is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Kent, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kent graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kent has 3 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Peter Kent MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George P. Kent practice?
- Dr. George Kent has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Kent practices Family Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Family Physicians.