A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Keough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Keough is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Keough, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Keough graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Keough has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Keough accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George C. Keough practice?
Dr. George Keough practices Dermatology near Lenoir City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN and Sevierville, TN.
See Lenoir City Dermatologists.