A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Kern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Kern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kern
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Kern, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kern graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kern has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George W Kern MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. George W. Kern practice?
- Dr. George Kern has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Kern practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near West Chester, PA.
See West Chester Allergists and West Chester Pediatricians.