A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Kern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Kern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Kern, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Drug Allergy
Education & Awards
Dr. Kern graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kern has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George W Kern MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. George W. Kern practice?
- Dr. George Kern has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Kern practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near West Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Coatesville, PA.
See West Chester Allergists and West Chester Pediatricians.