Learn more about Dr. George Kern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Kern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kern
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Kern, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kern graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kern has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George W Kern MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. George W. Kern practice?
- Dr. George Kern has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Kern practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near West Chester, PA.
See West Chester Allergists and West Chester Pediatricians.