George J Kessler DO Patient Reviews

May 16th, 2013
Saved me!
After almost a year of abdominal pain, CT scans, blood work-ups, a endoscopy, a visit to a well known gastroenterology clinic at Weill Cornel, and I even went to a physiatrist the answer was the same...IBS. It didn't feel right to me. Abdominal pain so bad that at times I couldn't walk, nausea so bad that I couldn't function, bloating and gas. Two times I insisted that my gastro Dr check me for cancer as I was certain I must have cancer somewhere in my digestive tract. Eventually my muscle skeletal DO referred me to Dr. Kessler. He saved me! He found I have several issues which dovtail each other and the cause of almost a year of pain and anxiety was a severe H Pylori infection. I'm currently in treatment with Dr. Kessler to resolve that along with other issues. Let me say that I feel better in fourth day of trestment (even with the side effects) than I have since my nightmare began! Dr. Kessler is humble, kind and has a quiet confidence like no MD I've ever met. I trust in him...this is his life's work and he's passionate about what he does. Thank you, Dr. Kessler, you have helped turn my quality of life around.

May 3rd, 2012
Kessler's natural approach works
I went to Dr. K with bad arthritis which had driven me crazy for years. It was gone in 4 weeks with diet, exercise and nutritional supplements. Osteoporosis was gone after 18 months, with NO DRUGS, just nutritional boosting. I'm 63 and feel better than I did when I was 40.

February 5th, 2011
Wonderful and Caring
I have never before had a doctor listen to every single thing I said and spent so much time discussing them with me.

July 13th, 2009
I have been a patient of Dr. Kessler's since the 90s. He has helped me with skeletal adjustments, and greatly assisted me in diagnosing and treating an enlarged prostate. Kessler is very caring, patient, and persistent. He advises from both a western medicine viewpoint, as well as holistically. I can't recommend Dr Kessler highly enough.

July 2nd, 2008
A Great Doctor
About six years ago, I was referred to Dr. Kessler by my dentist, who was concerned about my bone density. Since then, I've seen Dr. Kessler for a variety of concerns, and have been very impressed with his care and knowledge. Even though his office does not accept insurance and his fees are steep, the care is well worth it. His personality is unlike most clinical doctors in that his is personable and funny, and offers multiple points of view for treatment options. This was especially thoughtful because I am a holistic vegan, and often times encounter resistance and ignorance form traditional allopathic physicians who are less considerate of non-western approaches to health. Never have I felt rushed out of the office, and his advice is always helpful.