A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Khachan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Khachan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Khachan, MD, PA is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Khachan graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Khachan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cumberland Memorial Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Medical Center of Cumberland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George S J Khachan MD and PA is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. George S. Khachan practice?
- Dr. George Khachan has 1 office location.
Dr. George Khachan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cumberland, MD.
See Cumberland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.