A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Khammar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Khammar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khammar
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Khammar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Khammar, BS, FACC, MBBS is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Khammar graduated from King's College London School Of Medicine, England. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Khammar has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Plaza Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Souhel Khammar BS, FACC, and MBBS is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. George S. Khammar practice?
- Dr. George Khammar has 1 office location.
Dr. George Khammar practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Cardiologists.