A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Khammar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Khammar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Khammar, BS, FACC, MBBS is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Khammar graduated from King's College London School Of Medicine, England. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Khammar has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Plaza Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Souhel Khammar BS, FACC, and MBBS is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. George S. Khammar practice?
- Dr. George Khammar has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Khammar practices Interventional Cardiology and Cardiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Weatherford, TX.
See Fort Worth Cardiologists.