A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Khammar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Khammar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Khammar, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Khammar graduated from King's College London School Of Medicine, England. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Khammar has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khammar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George S. Khammar practice?
Dr. George Khammar practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Weatherford, TX and Bridgeport, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists, Fort Worth Cardiologists, and Fort Worth Cardiothoracic Surgeons.