Learn more about Dr. George Khammar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Khammar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khammar
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Khammar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Khammar, BS, FACC, MBBS is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Khammar graduated from King's College London School Of Medicine, England. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Khammar has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Plaza Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Souhel Khammar BS, FACC, and MBBS is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. George S. Khammar practice?
- Dr. George Khammar has 1 office location.
Dr. George Khammar practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Cardiologists.