Dr. George Kienle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Kienle?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 17th, 2016

Excellent Physician

I have been a patient for just over two years and am very confident in Dr. Kienle's abilities as a physician. He seems very interested in his patients' well being, and he personally calls me to follow up on progress. Dr. Kienle gets a five-star review from me.

August 13th, 2010

Untrustworthy!

Dr. Kienle was fine while I was in the room with him. He wanted me to take a very expensive medication, and I informed him that I couldn't afford that particular drug. I told him that I had been on the generic version around 10 different times and was fine with it- no side effects, no danger. He accepted this and told me that he would call in the medication I had requested. I was called by Dr. Kienle a couple of hours later, and he told me that he would only call in the expensive medication. The reason? None of the pharmacies in the area carried the generic version. He said that he had personally called them all and not a single one carried it. He also "just liked the other medication better". I again told him that I could not afford it. He informed me that "Sometimes you have to pay a bit more for quality medical care." It was obvious that he was pushing the more expensive medication. Not only that, but he couldn't even call that medication in properly. He got the dosages all wrong, and the pharmacy had to get him to clarify what he meant. And yet he told me that he prescribed this medication "all the time." It was at this point that his assistant called me back to see why the pharmacy was calling. She said, "That's strange, because I told him that Health Plus carried the generic version." So not only had Dr. Kienle not personally called any pharmacies- he had his assistant do it- he LIED to me about the availability of the cheaper medication. He had actually said, "if we could find it, I would prescribe it, but I can't find it anywhere." Blatant lies that were extremely condescending. Who on earth is this man to put a patient in a position to make an uninformed decision about their health care? And to push things that are more expensive as automatically being better? I felt very violated and will never be seeing this liar ever again.

July 30th, 2010

I think Dr. Kienle is great, he takes wonderful care of my family! Always pleasant and friendly, and he is very knowledgeable about medical care. I would highly recommend him.

July 27th, 2017