A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Kimbiris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kimbiris
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kimbiris Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Kimbiris, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimbiris graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kimbiris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Kimbiris MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. George Kimbiris practice?
- Dr. George Kimbiris has 1 office location.
Dr. George Kimbiris practices Diagnostic Radiology near Newark, DE.
See Newark Radiologists.