A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Kimbiris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Kimbiris, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimbiris graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kimbiris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Kimbiris MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. George Kimbiris practice?
- Dr. George Kimbiris has 10 office locations.
Dr. George Kimbiris practices Diagnostic Radiology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Hockessin, DE and Middletown, DE.
See Wilmington Radiologists.