A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Kingsley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Kingsley, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Kingsley, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kingsley graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kingsley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palestine Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George M Kingsley DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. George M. Kingsley practice?
- Dr. George Kingsley has 1 office location.
Dr. George Kingsley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Palestine, TX.
See Palestine Obstetricians & Gynecologists.