A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Kipel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Kipel, Pediatrician, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kipel
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Kipel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Kipel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kipel graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kipel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Palisades Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Kipel MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. George Kipel practice?
- Dr. George Kipel has 1 office location.
Dr. George Kipel practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Pediatricians and Hackensack Cardiologists.