A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Kipel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Kipel, Pediatrician, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kipel
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Kipel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Kipel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kipel graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kipel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Palisades Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Kipel MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. George Kipel practice?
- Dr. George Kipel has 1 office location.
Dr. George Kipel practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Pediatricians and Hackensack Cardiologists.