Dr. George Kistler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Kistler?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. George Kistler?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 20th, 2015

Very helpful and kept me informed of what was going on

September 20th, 2013

treatment of my sister

My sister Bobbie Grimes of Versailles,Mo called me this morning to tell me of her experience with this office. She was in tears and felt angry because this doctor has refused to see her. My sister has many health problems,is on medicare,with a very limited income. I guess this doctor has forgotten the oath he took when he decided to become a doctor. My sister called the office to find out why the dr. refused to see her and the staff was also very rude. I am sure she was angry and hurt ,but this is YOUR job to be patient and kind. I only hope when you become ill and without anyone that will help you that you remember how you treated my sister, and you should think about this before you act like this again. I had t o submit a rating 1-4 stars. No option for minus,so I had to do 1 star. I would think he would be a minus 100.

April 23rd, 2013

The Most AWESOME Doctor ever

Dr. Kistler is the most amazing doctor I know. He is caring, compassionate, kind and loving. He has treated my parents for over twenty five years and he is the reason that my mom is still alive today. He listens, he explains and he cares!! I can not recommend him enough.

April 27th, 2017