Dr. George Gray Kitchens Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. George Gray Kitchens?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 13th, 2012

bad surgery

Kitchens did a nasal surgery on me. He went in late, in a hurry, I'll prepared, and touched the trigeminal nerve. He admitted all of these things. The result is that I have lived for 6 years with triigeminal neuralgia in my face and forehead.This charlatans ruined my life. I have seve, chronic pain in my head every hour of every day. Because of this pain and the meds I take to try to moderate the pain, I am on disability and have many, many life and social restrictions. Do Not Use This Charlatan!

July 11th, 2017