A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Klafter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Klafter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Klafter, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klafter graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Klafter has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Klafter MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. George Klafter practice?
- Dr. George Klafter has 5 office locations.
Dr. George Klafter practices Urology near Cliffside Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Englewood, NJ.
See Cliffside Park Urologists.