A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Klafter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Klafter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Klafter, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klafter graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Klafter has 27 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klafter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George Klafter practice?
Dr. George Klafter practices Urology near Cliffside Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Englewood, NJ.
See Cliffside Park Urologists.