Dr. George Klein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Klein?

August 12th, 2015

The best Urologist I have ever been seen by. I have seen 3 other Urologist and no one helped till Dr Klein CURED me. Thanks Doc you are the best!

February 21st, 2014

Loved him. Grt guy. Picked on my problem and had a grt solution.

September 4th, 2012

He refused me because he thought my insurance wouldn't pay him enough!

I had an appointment with Dr. Klein today. After my preliminary exam, he agreed that I was a candidate for the procedure but he refused to do it because the contracted rate with my insurance "wouldn't pay him enough." He insisted my insurance would only pay him $200, but would not call to verify. After I left I was able to call my insurance, who indicated they pay $1,200 for the procedure. I found Dr. Klein to be both impersonal and lazy; I do NOT recommend him!

May 25th, 2012

Unprofessional

I went to see Dr. Klein to get a referral for semen analysis. I have a very busy schedule and was able to skip out for a quick meeting. However, he kept me waiting in the office for over an HOUR. He had no bedside manner. I then had to wait over four weeks to get into his semen analysis clinic. I went and they told me that my doctor would call in a week. He never did. 2.5 weeks went by. Finally called and was told that I must speak with him directly. They said that he doesn't call patients. They call him? My wife and I are trying to get pregnant, so his lack of time sensitivity was ridiculous. I finally got him on the phone and he said "what are you calling about". I am at work and clearly cannot yell out "semen analysis", so was saying it quietly. He kept saying "I can't hear you". As though he wanted me to yell it out. He clearly knew why I was calling. Then he finally responded and just said "you are normal". He didn't give me any levels or anything that is useful at all. He is beyond unprofessional and his office cannot even seem to get me my records now so that we can go to the fertility doctor. A total waste of time and money. I would suggest that if you have a time sensitive issue that you find another doctor. This guy clearly doesn't care about his patients.

September 12th, 2010

Staff was very helpful with my insurance. Dr. Klein understood my problem and explained all my reatment options. Would recommend him highly. Easy to get appointment on the same or next day.

August 2nd, 2016