Learn more about Dr. George Knod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Knod is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Knod, DO, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Knod graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Knod has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Knod accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George Knod practice?
Dr. George Knod practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwood, NJ and Mount Holly, NJ.
See Camden Physiatrists.