A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Knod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Knod is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Knod, DO, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Knod graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Knod has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George A Knod DO and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. George A. Knod practice?
- Dr. George Knod has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Knod practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elmer, NJ and Blackwood, NJ.
See Camden Physiatrists.