A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Knod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Knod is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knod
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Knod Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Knod, DO, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Knod graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Knod has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George A Knod DO and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. George A. Knod practice?
- Dr. George Knod has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Knod practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elmer, NJ and Blackwood, NJ.
See Camden Physiatrists.