A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Kopidakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Kopidakis is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kopidakis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kopidakis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Kopidakis, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kopidakis graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Kopidakis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anthony M. Yelenesics Community Hospital, Edison
- Jfk Medical Center, Edison, New Jersey
- Rahway Medical Center, Rahway, New Jersey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Emmanuel Kopidakis MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George E. Kopidakis practice?
- Dr. George Kopidakis has 6 office locations.
Dr. George Kopidakis practices Surgery near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bonita Springs, FL and Cape Coral, FL.
See Fort Myers Surgeons.