A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. George Kopidakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Kopidakis, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kopidakis graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Kopidakis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anthony M. Yelenesics Community Hospital, Edison
- Jfk Medical Center, Edison, New Jersey
- Rahway Medical Center, Rahway, New Jersey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Emmanuel Kopidakis MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George E. Kopidakis practice?
- Dr. George Kopidakis has 1 office location.
Dr. George Kopidakis practices Surgery near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Surgeons.