The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Kopidakis
Dr. George Kopidakis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cape Coral, FL, with other offices in Fort Myers, FL and Bonita Springs, FL (and 3 other locations). He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Kopidakis is affiliated with Jfk Medical Center, Edison, New Jersey, Rahway Medical Center, Rahway, New Jersey and Anthony M. Yelenesics Community Hospital, Edison. He speaks English.
Dr. George Kopidakis has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. George Kopidakis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cape Coral, FL.