A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Koppuzha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Koppuzha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Koppuzha, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Koppuzha graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Koppuzha has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours - St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George C Koppuzha BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George C. Koppuzha practice?
- Dr. George Koppuzha has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Koppuzha practices Internal Medicine near Englewood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Charlotte, FL.
See Englewood Internists.