A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Koullias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Koullias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koullias
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koullias Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Koullias, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koullias graduated from Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki.
Dr. Koullias has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- O S F Saint Francis Medical Center
- Proctor Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George J Koullias MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George J. Koullias practice?
- Dr. George Koullias has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Koullias practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Patchogue, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Patchogue, NY and Hauppauge, NY.
See Patchogue Surgeons.