A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Koullias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Koullias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Koullias, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koullias graduated from Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki.
Dr. Koullias has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Genesis Healthcare System - Good Samaritan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George J Koullias MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George J. Koullias practice?
- Dr. George Koullias has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Koullias practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Coram, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Zanesville, OH and Peoria, IL.
See Coram Cardiothoracic Surgeons and Coram Surgeons.