A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Koullias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Koullias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koullias
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Koullias Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Koullias, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koullias graduated from Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki.
Dr. Koullias has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- O S F Saint Francis Medical Center
- Proctor Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George J Koullias MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George J. Koullias practice?
- Dr. George Koullias has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Koullias practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Patchogue, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Patchogue, NY and Hauppauge, NY.
See Patchogue Surgeons.