Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Kouns
Dr. George Kouns, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Saraland, AL, with other offices in Uriah, AL and Mobile, AL. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Kouns is affiliated with Monroe County Hospital. Dr. Kouns has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. George Kouns has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
Dr. George Kouns is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saraland, AL.
Dr. Felix Dulanto
Adult Care, Hospitalist, Family Medicine
Saraland, AL 0.01 mi14
Dr. Michael Chandler
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Saraland, AL 0.01 mi42
Dr. Jack Thompson
General Practice, Pediatrics, Family Medicine
Saraland, AL 0.01 mi48