A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Kouria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Kouria is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Kouria, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kouria graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Kouria has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic,
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Kouria MD is a male Pathologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. George Kouria practice?
- Dr. George Kouria has 1 office location.
Dr. George Kouria practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology near Willowbrook, IL.
See Willowbrook Pathologists.