A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Kouris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Kouris, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Kouris, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Dermal Fillers
Education & Awards
Dr. Kouris graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kouris has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George J Kouris MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George J. Kouris practice?
- Dr. George Kouris has 1 office location.
Dr. George Kouris practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Plastic Surgeons and Chicago Surgeons.