A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Kovacs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Kovacs, Pediatrician is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovacs graduated from Debreceni Orvostudomanyi Egyetem/Medical University.
Dr. Kovacs has 7 hospital affiliations:
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Kovacs MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. George Kovacs practice?
- Dr. George Kovacs has 4 office locations.
Dr. George Kovacs practices Pediatrics near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Manhasset, NY.
See Great Neck Pediatricians.