A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Kovacs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovacs graduated from Debreceni Orvostudomanyi Egyetem/Medical University.
Dr. Kovacs has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kovacs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George Kovacs practice?
Dr. George Kovacs practices Pediatrics near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Pediatricians.