Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About George Krakora
George Krakora, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sparks, NV, with other offices in Reno, NV and Reno, NV (and 2 other locations). He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. George Krakora is affiliated with Renown Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
George Krakora has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
George Krakora is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sparks, NV.
Dr. Mark Hueftle
Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Sparks, NV 0 mi31
Dr. Robert Kenton Jr
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Sparks, NV 0 mi39
Dr. Mark Allgood
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Neuroradiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Sparks, NV 0.01 mi34