Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Krick
Dr. George Krick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tacoma, WA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Krick is affiliated with St Clare Hospital, MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital and St Joseph Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. George Krick has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. George Krick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tacoma, WA.
Dr. Tariq Salam
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Tacoma, WA 0 mi20
Dr. Sean Javaheri
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Tacoma, WA 0 mi12
Dr. Kurt Kinney
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Tacoma, WA 0 mi18