Rheumatologist

2.5

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. DrScore.
I might be able to give a rating if the office would call me back. show details I might be able to give a rating if the office would call me back.
Jun 18th, 2012

I actually feel the need to write a review and don't normally leave bad ones. I have tried for 2 1/2 weeks just to schedule an appointment with Dr. Krick. I have left #4 messages for the new patient scheduler as well as spoke to the frond desk expressing my concerns. Told her I have left numerous messages already with the new patient scheduler & what should I do from here. All she said was "Leave her another message" and before I could say anything more, she transferred me to the inevitable voice mail... I read the other review from like 4 YEARS ago thinking it can't be that bad... Apparently I was wrong. Not sure if the Dr. will be aware of any of this feed back but its here for the reading. I have since found another Dr.

My experience was better! show details My experience was better!
by cljung at Citysearch on May 22nd, 2012 on citysearch.com

I wonder if there`s been a staffing change I`ve been visiting this office as a patient since November, 2011 and the office staff have been quite courteous and efficient, including the lab staff. When I signed on as a new patient the receptionist warned me that Dr. Krick almost always runs late on his appointments because he spends as much time as needed with each patient and never rushes them. I`ve found this to be the case. I never feel rushed. I get complete and helpful information and treatment whenever I visit.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
My experience was better! show details My experience was better!
by cljung at Citysearch on May 22nd, 2012 on citysearch.com

I wonder if there's been a staffing change? I've been visiting this office as a patient since November, 2011 and the office staff have been quite courteous and efficient, including the lab staff. When I signed on as a new patient the receptionist warned me that Dr. Krick almost always runs late on his appointments because he spends as much time as needed with each patient and never rushes them. I've found this to be the case. I never feel rushed. I get complete and helpful information (and treatment) whenever I visit.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Most uncomfortable doctors office ever been in. show details Most uncomfortable doctors office ever been in.
Apr 10th, 2012

The chairs in the waiting room are not at all made for anyone who has arthritis. Doctors office thermostat must be set at over 75 degrees as I sweat horribly everytime I go there. It seems like their moto there is (any patient hooked on pain medicine is a good one to have)_Staff, nurses and doctors there often treat you like a piece of crap. Been going there for 6 years and still don't know why. Guess I'm one of those good patients to have.

amazed and felt like family. show details amazed and felt like family.
Mar 21st, 2012

I took my 16yr. old son to Dr. Krik after some neg. blood work retuned from regular Dr. Not only was Dr.Krik amazing he went way above any Dr. I have ever seen.Truly caring for ever single detail and asking tons of questions to my son and myself.Once done,he then had another Dr. come in to go over it all once more.EXELLENCE IS A UNDERSTATMENT.HIS OFFICE ARE ANGELS ON THE EARTH .YOU ARE FAMILY ..

by Great ful patient on Jul 26th, 2010

Great person and docter.Enjoyed his great bed side manners and he evaluated my problem and his treatment had excellent results for me.

by ebdoctor on Dec 4th, 2008 on citysearch.com

I agree with the other reviewer that the doctors in the office are all pretty good. I've been going there for about 8 years and can attest to the rude and inefficient staff. They aren't really interested in 'serving' but rather seem to be stuck in 'we can

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Good docs staff rude show details Good docs staff rude
by ebdoctor at Citysearch on Dec 4th, 2008 on citysearch.com

I agree with the other reviewer that the doctors in the office are all pretty good. I`ve been going there for about 8 years and can attest to the rude and inefficient staff. They aren`t really interested in `serving` but rather seem to be stuck in `we can do it only one way` - like change a date on a payment receipt. NOT interested in what the PATIENT needs. They`re abrupt on the phone. The bookkeeper is a real & and lord help you if you need her to work with you on insurance stuff. I`ve overheard them treating an elderly woman - who was obviously very sick - like she was just too much trouble for them, talked in a sarcastic tone, rolled their eyes, and made snorting sounds. I`ve never written an online review before but I`m happy to tell the truth about this staff.

Dr. Krick show details Dr. Krick
by Citysearch User on Oct 31st, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Krick is the doctor for arthritis. He is very knowledgeable and knows his stuff. This staff are very friendly and efficient. He is on 19...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
OK Doctor, Inept Staff show details OK Doctor, Inept Staff
by ellie0000 at Citysearch on Oct 20th, 2008 on citysearch.com

This Office is a classic example of an older, kind- hearted but out of touch physician that is oblivious to his rude and inefficient staff. Average 1 12 hour wait in uncomfortable waiting room chairs, uncaring staff, and multiple clerical errors.

by ellie0000 on Oct 20th, 2008 on citysearch.com

This Office is a classic example of an older, kind- hearted but out of touch physician that is oblivious to his rude and inefficient staff. Average 1 1/2 hour wait in uncomfortable waiting room chairs, uncaring staff, and multiple clerical errors.