Some ratings provided by DrScore.
It might be his time to retire... show details It might be his time to retire...
Oct 8th, 2015

Dr. Krick seems incredibly tired. He makes sound decisions in my experience, but he doesn't explain any of them. It's also hard to tell whether his decisions are great because of his super latent responses that aren't always connected to the question that was asked. His bedside manner is sort of Night of the Living Dead-ish. The office staff sit and gossip about patients with the glass window open to the waiting room. The woman who does the medication refills (Pamela) is rude, and tries to make decisions that are way beyond her scope of practice. When I went in with my sister for her initial appointment, Pamela asked if I was her mother (I am the younger sister) and then said she was glad I wasn't, because mothers are awful to have around in these appointments because they ask too many questions. She also questions my requests for refills, like the time she thought I was taking "a whole lot of folic acid..." Like I was abusing it or something. On a positive note, the MAs are fantastic, and I thought the office chairs were quite comfortable.

I might be able to give a rating if the office would call me back. show details I might be able to give a rating if the office would call me back.
Jun 18th, 2012

I actually feel the need to write a review and don't normally leave bad ones. I have tried for 2 1/2 weeks just to schedule an appointment with Dr. Krick. I have left #4 messages for the new patient scheduler as well as spoke to the frond desk expressing my concerns. Told her I have left numerous messages already with the new patient scheduler & what should I do from here. All she said was "Leave her another message" and before I could say anything more, she transferred me to the inevitable voice mail... I read the other review from like 4 YEARS ago thinking it can't be that bad... Apparently I was wrong. Not sure if the Dr. will be aware of any of this feed back but its here for the reading. I have since found another Dr.

Most uncomfortable doctors office ever been in. show details Most uncomfortable doctors office ever been in.
Apr 10th, 2012

The chairs in the waiting room are not at all made for anyone who has arthritis. Doctors office thermostat must be set at over 75 degrees as I sweat horribly everytime I go there. It seems like their moto there is (any patient hooked on pain medicine is a good one to have)_Staff, nurses and doctors there often treat you like a piece of crap. Been going there for 6 years and still don't know why. Guess I'm one of those good patients to have.

amazed and felt like family. show details amazed and felt like family.
Mar 21st, 2012

I took my 16yr. old son to Dr. Krik after some neg. blood work retuned from regular Dr. Not only was Dr.Krik amazing he went way above any Dr. I have ever seen.Truly caring for ever single detail and asking tons of questions to my son and myself.Once done,he then had another Dr. come in to go over it all once more.EXELLENCE IS A UNDERSTATMENT.HIS OFFICE ARE ANGELS ON THE EARTH .YOU ARE FAMILY ..

by Great ful patient on Jul 26th, 2010

Great person and docter.Enjoyed his great bed side manners and he evaluated my problem and his treatment had excellent results for me.