A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Krisle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Krisle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krisle
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Krisle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Krisle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Krisle graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Krisle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- St Marys Medical Center North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Menees Krisle MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. George M. Krisle practice?
- Dr. George Krisle has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Krisle practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Internists and Knoxville Cardiologists.