A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Krisle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Krisle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Krisle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Krisle graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Krisle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- St Marys Medical Center North
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krisle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans