Dec 24th, 2014

Dr. Kroker was wonderful. He was attentive and down to earth, but most all, he believed what I was saying and gave it a name and a treatment!

After nearly a dozen others, he was a god-send. show details After nearly a dozen others, he was a god-send.
Apr 27th, 2014

I'd been to dozens of ENTS, allergists, and pulmonologists to try to get an answer to unexplained bouts of not being able to breathe. Most tests either came up negative - so those docs dismissed me as a nut - or sent me to the ER, reacting to the tests, but with the doctor's claim that it couldn't have been a reaction. Dr. Kroker took the time to *listen* to my history and begin treatment based on his analysis of my day-to-day symptoms, not just on some cut-off numbers on a test. Oh, he runs tests, too, but he was willing to be the old-style diagnostician who tries to put all the pieces together in a reasoning way, and use the tests he ordered as just one piece of the puzzle - he is not someone who has to "paint by numbers" or use pull-down menus to make a diagnosis. Thank goodness Dr. Kroker did listen, because we finally got it right, and I am doing much better now than I did for the several years before I found him (and went to several nationally-known research hospitals) .

Not an allergist or immunologist show details Not an allergist or immunologist
Sep 27th, 2013

Look at his CV - has not had any training in this area

by Mya Segerholm on Jul 3rd, 2009

Basically gave me my life back