Overall Review

3.8

November 2nd, 2015
Dr. Kroumpouzos Changed My Life!
I have had acne vulgaris for over 15 years. I saw many different dermatologists over the years hoping they'd be able to give me some relief. Before I came to Dr. Kroumpouzos, I sometimes had up to a dozen intralesional cortisone shots weekly on my face, groin, and buttocks. I am sensitive to medication and what I could tolerate never seemed to work. When I finally switched to Dr. Krumpousos my life literally changed. He found a regiment that no one had thought of and I now only require intralesional injections once or twice a month and never in my face, which has cleared! His office is clean and tidy. He has a wonderful, caring, nonjudgemental staff who with his permission always fits me in last minute when one of my abscesses pop up since I never know when it will happen. I can't speak highly enough of Dr. Kroumpouzos and his staff!

October 14th, 2015
AWESOME STAFF AND MD!
I've had a troubling skin condition over the last year that a few other dermatologists had trouble nailing down, but DR. K and his team have been friendly/aggressively working on treating my condition. i couldn't ask for a better team to be helping me. A++++

May 6th, 2015
Exceptional and very personable and kind.
I was referred by my PCP (Harbor Medical) for a suspicious looking growth on my back. Dr. K (as he is called) was fantastic and so was his nurse. I hardly waited at all, his bedside manner was calming and compassionate. I have to go back to have the 2 growths he found removed in a week. I'm much less nervous now that I've met him and his lovely staff. Highly recommend him.

May 4th, 2015
Brilliant Diagnostician, compassionate doctor
I have happily been a patient of Dr. K's for over seven years..When he decided to open his own practice, miles away from my home and other closer practices, I knew I would follow him. Not only is he up to date with new methods and information on all things related to the skin, he takes the time to make information easy to understand and follow for his patients. He makes us feel relaxed and important, no matter how big the concern is to us. He is a sweet, very down to earth doctor who doesn't let his reputation affect his bedside manner. He is one of my favorite doctors, and after all these years of sharing and being under his care, I feel very confident I couldn't be in more capable hands.