A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Kuczabski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuczabski graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Kuczabski has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George DR Kuczabski MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George D. Kuczabski practice?
- Dr. George Kuczabski has 4 office locations.
Dr. George Kuczabski practices Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Surgeons.