Dr. George Kuhn MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Houston, TX

November 20th, 2015
Repeat Patient for Life
I will always love Dr. Kuhn he and his staff are very professional and caring all at the same time! Dr. Kuhn delivered my children and now that they are 25yrs and 22 yrs...he is now treating me for the next stage of life MENOPAUSE!!!!

February 1st, 2015
Very rude , vulgar and offensive
One star rating is too much for this person. He was very disrespectful and aggressive when treating my wife. Yelled during the whole time, make fun of my mother in law accent, and left us alone in the room after slamming the door. Worst doctor appointment ever

August 4th, 2014
excellent
Tuve una Buena experienca con el doctor te explica todo y te contesta la preguntas que tengas. Me gusto todo lo recomiendo yo si volverio otro vez.

August 22nd, 2013
I would like to mention that Dr Kuhn is an excellent obgyn Dr. He has helped me with 2 deliveries and I love this Dr. My only issue is with the staff, I myself work at a clinic and I'm amazed how this office staff still has a job. I've over heard patient info being discussed in front of random patients. Ive been having issues with the billing dept for 4months regarding billing payments and a refund I'm in titled to. They are really quick for a patient to pay the services but very hard to refund money. I called many times in a length of 4 months, left countless messages and no one seems to care. Once I got a chance to speak to someone they just brush the issue off with no intent to help. I'm just sick and tired of this situation. I'm sad to say I'm hiring an attorney to help with this matter. They lost a patient today.

July 31st, 2013
Delivered my 1st born and is about to deliver my 2nd born. He is a wonderful doctor. Super, Excellent care and support. I am thankful for good doctors like him

August 27th, 2012
He is great! Compassionate, professional, and very knowledgable! He takes the time to know the person not just the patient.

February 28th, 2012
Great doctor, I recommend him.

January 5th, 2012
kreneer
They are always prepared for my appointment and I normally don't have a long wait. The staff (excluding the nurses) does not always adhere to th ...

June 14th, 2011
He is a great Doctor and human being, he cares about his patients. He has been my doctor for 25 years, delivered my two youngest children (One graduated from college and the other going to her sophmore year) I highly recommend Doctor Kuhn!