A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Kushner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Kushner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dental Implants
- Jaw Diseases (Mandibular Diseases)
- Mandibular Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kushner graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Kushner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Michael Kushner DMD and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George M. Kushner practice?
- Dr. George Kushner has 4 office locations.
Dr. George Kushner practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Surgeons and Louisville Dentists.