A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Caldwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Caldwell, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Caldwell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Caldwell graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Caldwell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Broward General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Leonard Caldwell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George L. Caldwell practice?
- Dr. George Caldwell has 1 office location.
Dr. George Caldwell practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Orthopedic Surgeons.