A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Chang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George L. Chang practice?
Dr. George Chang practices Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Cardiologists.