A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. George Mallory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Mallory is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Mallory, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallory graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Lorenzo Mallory MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George L. Mallory practice?
- Dr. George Mallory has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Mallory practices Psychiatry near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Psychiatrists.