A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Mallory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Mallory is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mallory
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mallory Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Mallory, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallory graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Lorenzo Mallory MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George L. Mallory practice?
- Dr. George Mallory has 1 office location.
Dr. George Mallory practices Psychiatry near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Psychiatrists.