A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Martin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George L Martin MD is a male Urologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. George L. Martin practice?
- Dr. George Martin has 4 office locations.
Dr. George Martin practices Urology near Fort Wayne, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, IN and Decatur, IN.
See Fort Wayne Urologists.