Dr. George Mueller MD Patient Reviews

3.9

October 4th, 2015
Dr Mueller is an excellent surgeon. Would recommend him to anyone

August 26th, 2015
Hernia
I had my hernia repaired by Dr. Mueller. It was complicated, so I thought they are going to keep in the hospital, but sent me home. I had so much pain, as the pain pills they gave me was not strong enough. I called all day long and receive telephone call several hours later, meanwhile suffering from excruciating pain. I am upset about this kind of "care".

August 20th, 2015
Do not recommend.
Dr. Mueller was highly recommended by one of our friend. I was really hoping that my vein problem will be resolved. He explained quite briefly pros and cons of surgery, but did not mentioned DVT. He also did not mentioned that cosmetic effect could be devastating. He did ablation and it resulted in a lot of pain, redness and clots forming in the deep veins. I had to be on blood thinners and so on. My leg is always tired now and I am deeply disappointed with him. I wish I went somewhere else.

March 28th, 2015
Fantastic surgeon, saved my husbands leg. We had several surgeries with him. All were successful .

November 16th, 2013
Take time for all...
Dr. Mueller was pleasant, even shared a photo of his granddaughter with me right before my surgery, However, I was very disappointed in the follow up appointment, where I waited 1 hour to be looked over and sent on my way about 5 minutes later (no exaggeration). This was my first surgery, and although it was probably minor and routine in his mind, it was not to me. I was so surprised and shutdown by his abruptness I did not even have an opportunity to ask how the surgery went. I know he probably felt he covered everything pre-surgery, but I would have liked him to go over everything again, and to tell me how he thought the procedure went. I actually came back and asked the nurse questions that were not answered by him. I am very appreciative of his expertise, I know he is a great surgeon, I just wish he had spent a little more time with me to make sure I was clear on all accounts and comfortable with my surgery. I hope he reads this so hopefully I can help him with a future patient :-) Whether you are a doctor, a teacher, an investment banker, a business owner, etc... It is important to take time to listen to your client and make them feel as if you care about them.

June 4th, 2012
Dr> Mueller is an excellent doctor, very careful and expert at his surgery, we were very pleased with him.

August 25th, 2011
A year ago today, Dr. Mueller saved the life . . . of the love of my life. Words cannot express how eternally grateful I am. Thank you Dr. Mueller.

March 18th, 2011
AWESOME SURGEON and DOCTOR
After finding a blockage in my mom's intestine that needed to be removed, Dr. Mueller was consulted to do the surgery. He and his associate, Dr. Jones came in and explained everything to mom and I in detail and then even spoke with my sister on the phone. He was compassionate and even though it was a very risky surgery was completely honest with us. Before and after the surgery, he kept us 'in the loop' on her condition and recovery period etc. Every time he came to check on her he was kind and took time to answer questions or concerns. Not only is he skilled in surgery, but extremely skilled with people and how to make them feel comfortable and reassured during a very difficult time in their lives. We HIGHLY recommend him and this is after he also took care of dad and was equally as skilled and compassionate. Dr. Mueller is the very BEST!

December 14th, 2010
His smile is contageous.He's an amazing Doctor,courteous, kind, thoughtful,patient in explaining problemsand the solutions to better health.On a scale of 1 to 100 I'd giveDr. Muller a 110.

August 3rd, 2010
DR MUELLER IS THE BEST IN HIS FIELD!! HE HAS SAVED MY LIFE 2 TIMES DURING CAROTID ARTERY OPERATIONS ( I HAVE HAD 3) AND ALL BY DR MUELLER. I SEE HIM ONCE A YEAR AND HAVE BEEN DOING SO FOR THE PAST 12 YEARS AND WILL HAVE TO CONTINUE TO DO SO FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. DR MUELLER IS WONDERFUL!!

July 26th, 2010
Good loyal doctor
He is the best. He has been my doctor since 1986.

October 20th, 2009
The absolute best not only to his patients but the entire family. We Love him!