A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Smith, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Smith has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Ukiah Valley Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Sonoma Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Lafayette Smith FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. George L. Smith practice?
- Dr. George Smith has 6 office locations.
Dr. George Smith practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Santa Rosa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ukiah, CA and Fort Bragg, CA.
See Santa Rosa Internists and Santa Rosa Cardiologists.