A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Wang, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George L. Wang practice?
Dr. George Wang practices Ophthalmology near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, NY.
See Flushing Ophthalmologists.